I typed this once and I guess didn't save it - so I'm writing again. Mom's better and b/p is better. They cannot do any other tests until her b/p is regular for some time. She's been on meds to increase her blood pressure rate since it's been so low. Stress test (for heart) and stimulation (chemical) of the adrenal glands or system tomorrow to see if it's functioning properly - they think it may not be. Possibly another kind of heart test, but everything is contingent or dependent I guess on everything else... (results of one test, before know enough to do the other test).
I'm still at the hospital and deciding whether to spend the night again or not. It's about 8:30 now; I think I may drive home tonight. I talked to one doc today whom I had met yesterday, but have not talked to the other docs. It was interesting to be able to talk to him at least with some knowledge about the adrenal glands since it seems several of us have had problems there! Every doc does something else here ... cardiologist, internal medicine, gastrointologist, etc. They may move her out of CICU tomorrow also, so things are looking up with her.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment