Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dream Diary

I've posted my dreams here before, or at least one, which was a good one. This one, not so much ... maybe that will become my new blog. About my dreams ... hmmmm ... So ... in the dream which is kinda fuzzy by now (note to self: write in blog immediately upon awakening!):

I'm in this big house with lots of glass, two or multi-level. And I'm moving. I've called in my family to help me. There's a big crawl-space in the "ceiling" that has to be used to load furniture down through it, meaning the living space was located ABOVE. So that's what we were doing, moving my stuff, pushing it down through this hole in the ceiling ... kinda like an attic crawl space but I didn't live in an attic. And we're loading the furniture, paintings, etc. in a truck.

At one point, my family kinda stops helping. Some of them are nowhere to be found and I'm getting very frustrated. At some point, the dream turns paranormal. There is an evil spirit and she is not happy (it was definitely a she). Windows start blowing out and people are diving for the ground for protection. The spirit I believe is white at first - eventually becomes an ugly face of death, screaming at us. This part of the dream is fuzzy so I'll leave it at that. Actually I woke up feeling pretty disturbed, unsettled. Maybe I'll start posting them.

(There are lots of obvious interpretations to this dream but one thing it made me think since I'm only on one anti-depressant instead of two right now, it may be why I'm much more creative right now than I had been. Not that I won't start taking both again, but, it is interesting how much differently, creatively, your brain works when you're not on meds).

No comments:

Post a Comment