Thursday, August 6, 2009
OD
It was kinda funny afterward, but, I accidentally took two Effexor (anti-depressants) one day earlier this week. All is ok, but I called the local pharmacy to see if it was anything I should be concerned about. I could hear him looking up the info on the computer and he said, since I've been on it so long, one extra capsule probably wasn't anything to be concerned about but that I might be a little extra sleepy later. And that I might want to check with Poison Control since their database is much more massive and equipped to deal with these kinds of questions. So, I called Poison Control Since I still have a 919#, the system routed me to NC! So I talked to someone in Charlotte, NC, who was very nice and she said pretty much the same thing. So, all is fine! I hope you guys don't mind reading my blog - it makes me feel like I'm near each of you (I've only shared this blog with 3 people ... and they are all in NC!) :o) I mentioned I haven't journaled in a very long time so you're my online journal buds. Just took a hot bath in epsom salts (thanks Maureen!) and listened - am still listening - to XM Coffeehouse. Right now, Tracy Chapman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment