Friday, August 21, 2009

Fun

Well, you'll be glad to know I had a fun night. Yep, fun! A student was kind enough to tell me my passenger tire was low (that's not the fun part), and a new friend I had met (I think I told you about her already) invited me to have wine with a few of her work friends. So I walked to the wine bar from the gas station. There were 4 or 5 girls + 1 husband, and they like a lot of the things I like ... movies, decorating, wine, beer, walking. I came home after getting my car, let the dogs out and walked them around the block, then went back to another bar to have dinner and another glass of wine. I find that after 2 glasses of wine and I'm buzzed. But I'm home now, catching up on FB and debating a hot bath but it might be raining (so lightning not far behind?). I'm listening to good music on our station.

I hope to walk around the lake tomorrow (without dogs again). I'm close to getting my first iPOD - yes, I'm very behind on that luxury! Nite nite for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment