Sunday, August 9, 2009
Home
Well, I haven't been home much this weekend - and it shows! I had no creative time and am realizing how important it is for me to have that. I did have a fun day at the pool with Kaia & Steph though yesterday ... we "crashed" an apt. complex pool where one of the girls at work lives and said we could use. There's a great pic of S&K I took with her i-phone and will send to you or I'm going to post it soon on my Facebook page. I know you guys know, but my sis & I have a challenging relationship and it makes me sad. But it seems we're both trying to be "better" about being together. She bought my lunch today and has thanked me a couple times for my help, which is not always common for her. So maybe she's trying to be more appreciative. Since Cory was out of town, I made myself pretty available and helped as much as I could. I got up at 7 this morning (yes, I'm crazy), but was able to take a long nap with Kaia later in the morning. What a cutie she is. If it weren't for all the energy it would take and that I don't have, I could see having a child in my life. They can bring such joy to your day, and lots of laughter. But I know a lot of other things go with that. Well, it's nearly 11 and I'm headed to bed. Hoping this week after work, I can make up for not being home by finishing the blue in the living room, and maybe even starting on the kitchen & laundry room. I did finally walk the dogs; it was really hot today but it IS August. Are you seeing what's going on in China?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment