Monday, August 10, 2009
Oklahoma Is Funny!
Around 4 or 4:30 today, the skies started getting really dark, and although they were ominous looking, it's funny how everyone acts when there's a storm. Walking briskly, looking around, probably to see if a tornado is coming down from the sky. It may be similar to how NC or any beach or near-beach town is. Power went out for a couple hours at my house; amazingly I accomplished a lot by candlelight. ;o) Bummer though, my massage was canceled; her building's power also went out and they can't really have the fitness facility open and people walking around without power I guess. So, rescheduled for Thurs. I have been productive most of the night since I wasn't home all weekend, so not much to say tonight except where did the night go???? At least my kitchen is clean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment