Friday, August 7, 2009
Wired, Fried, Crashed
I think my creative spurt is taking a break, hopefully a short one. After a "creative" and productive day at work, went to eat Mexican w/sis & Kaia, then came home, freezing, shaking, headache - I have a sweatshirt on right now and it's plenty hot outdoors. Steph is not feeling sick so it's not the food (we ate the same thing). I'm sure it's temporary and will pass but certainly have had no energy to do anything tonight! It's scary I know for those who don't have to take these meds, but I think it's because I ran OUT of anti-depressants (after having taken two the other day) and it's withdrawals. Yup - they are scary meds but for me, I think quite necessary. Joey & Wiley, particularly Joey, is not happy right now... keeps whining, ugh - I keep letting him out but not intending on walking them tonight. He's bored (has more energy than Wiley, more of a pup) and I don't have the energy. I think I'll just go to bed. I enjoy reading your emails!!!!! Keep that communication going, ok?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment