Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Feeling Better

I am feeling better and can't say how much I appreciate all your support. I know that blogging is perhaps not always the ideal way to talk about what's going on, but when I'm down, writing seems to be the best I can do.

I did call a local psychiatrist whom I was referred to by my long-time masseuse here. They have a 4-6 month wait, can you believe? So I asked for them to refer me to someone else but go ahead and put me on their waiting list. That doctor has a voice mail that says the earliest she can return calls is 8/24 ... between 10:15 & 10:30. Amazing, huh? So, I've written it on my calendar to await her call during that time period. I'll also keep looking for someone else.

You are great friends - thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment