Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Endoc

Well, I've made the first step in trying to get a good doctor, finally. I've been seeing a regular family practitioner here ... so I called an endocrinologist in Tulsa (just out of the blue, off my health insurance page), and they said I needed my doctor to make THAT appt. for me. So ... you know how that will go. The doc here will ask me why I want to go, will want me to come back in to see him again - a waste of another $25 - I see him frequently enough, I don't believe I need to go in again. Then it will take forever to go through the steps. I know that's a negative view, but I don't have a lot of hope or faith in our medical system or our doctors. On a positive note, the rain really cooled things off and it's like 80 and low of 70s tonight. I still have Raleigh on my google page and see that it's 94 there and you will get our rain today & tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment