Thursday, August 6, 2009
Good Day
I felt motivated at work a little bit more as this week has progressed. I think it has to do with how I start my mornings, what time I get up, and whether I talk to anyone while I'm at work! (my job is very isolating). I talked to a public radio station in Minnesota and we bounced ideas off each other, not really the purpose of my call which made it more fun. And I started off the day with a new "friend" Heather, whom I met because she is a KOSU fan (via email ... she had not rec'd her bumper sticker so we chatted a lot by email!). It seems many here are married and I think she has kids although we somehow never got around to that topic today during coffee. It was fun despite the early hour (she wanted to meet at 8 and I usually don't even get up till 7:30. ;o) Such ups and downs in life and I wonder if everyone out there is the same or if I truly am just mental! I just sketched another painting (don't normally sketch them first before painting).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment