Well, it's Dec and I have not done a good job of getting caught up with everyone. I thought I'd update my blog which I haven't done in a long time either! Things have been hectic, stressful, good and bad I suppose.
First, I've been dating someone - he and I hung out at first when we met in March, then again in July, went to movies, blues festival, etc., but we've become I think "girlfriend/boyfriend!" I'm meeting his friends today in OK City, and we're going to NM for vacation in a couple weeks! He's very sweet and very young - yes, Cougar I am. More on that as I know more.
Mom is doing better, is in Houston right now with my brother and his family. She may be there through January! Her health is steady.
Dad thought he had a stroke this week; we are still trying to figure out what's going on there. So I don't know much except he was slurring his speech really badly, and sounded awful. He's 75 and his wife is 85 I think so she's not much help to him. I am calling him today on the way to the City. I've contacted his brother to find out if they have ideas for who in his family lives closer by and could check on them.
Dogs are good. Adam has a very sweet dog who gets along great with Wiley & Joey.
Work has been upsetting, disappointing in many ways. Long story for when we talk next. I waffle between whether I can stay there or not, but I still love the station.
Ok, gotta get going to OKC! Write when you can!
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment