Monday, March 16, 2009

Inspiration for the Blog Title

Why can't men be like dogs? Think about it -
  1. Dogs are loyal.
  2. Dogs always want to be in the same room with you. Yet most are not needy or overbearing, they just love being with you.
  3. When you tell them to come, they come!
  4. When you spend time with them, they appreciate it.
  5. When you go hiking, they run and play like kids, looking back every now and then to make sure Mommy is still there.
  6. They don't take up much room in bed.
  7. They love you back, no matter what.
  8. They don't say hateful things to you. Sure, they might run from you now and then, but they always come back.
  9. They sit at home, waiting eagerly for you to return from work, in the size of a small box or a small kitchen. They sleep a lot I hear. And when I feel guilty about not being with them enough, or not walking them enough, I finally realize, they just want to be with you. No matter whether you're walking, hiking, or even lazing on the couch (or in my case, driving - I take them wherever and whenever I can).
  10. They give good kisses - they love you!
These are not necessarily in any priority order - more that I typed them in as I thought about them. I guess you could say, I'm an animal fan. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment